To encourage the pursuit of higher learning in our community, United Electric Cooperative and United Services will offer a scholarships to our local area youth. All applications must be received on or before March 1, 2018.
- Parent, Grandparent or legal guardian must be a current United Electric Cooperative member
- Must have a 3.00 or better grade point average
- Must have a minimum ACT score of 18
- Official high school transcript must accompany application
- Letter of acceptance from Registrars office of college student will be attending
- 600 Word typed essay on the topic selected by United Electric and United Services.